Location: Remote (US Only)
Are you passionate about Audiology and the use of technology in education? Do you ardently seek opportunities for continuing professional development? Do you have strong communication skills, an attention to detail, and a tireless commitment to contributing to the professional development of audiologists? Does an entrepreneurial company, high performing team, and virtual work environment appeal to you?
is seeking a CEU Administrator to support the positioning of continued
at the forefront of online professional development for audiologists. The position involves identifying continuing education needs for licensure and certification for professionals (including audiologists, hearing aid dispensers, and listening and spoken languages specialists), pursuing course approvals, and ensuring compliance with best practices in continuing education. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, process driven and an excellent communicator. The CEU Administrator will work collaboratively with the educational technology, editorial and continuing education administration teams on the development of quality, relevant continuing education content for our members.
A leader in online education, continued is comprised of passionate individuals dedicated to providing an exceptional learning experience that enhances the lives and careers of the professionals we serve. We are certified as a great workplace, ranked #28 in Fortune's 2020 top 100 Medium-Sized Workplaces in the US and ranked #13 in Fortune's 2020 top 25 Small & Medium Workplaces for Women by the independent analysts at Great Place to Work®. Learn more about us at continued.com.
- Ensure compliance with requirements for the continuing education (CE) Associations whose credits are offered on our site, including registering courses and seeking course approval as needed.
- Manage CEU reporting to CE associations as required.
- Accurately manage course details within the course administrative system.
- Research, monitor, and document state and national requirements for professional development for hearing care professionals, including certification requirements.
- Facilitate relationships with state, national, and in some cases international associations to advance the company’s position as a leader in online continuing education for the profession served.
- Provide customer support for member inquiries related to continuing education.
- Provide support for the Corporate Partner team serving companies in the hearing care industry who partner with us to deliver courses.
- Develop expertise in CE Administration policies, procedures, and knowledge relative to audiology to provide support and leadership to various stakeholders (Managing Editor, Customer Service, Group Sales, Marketing, Corporate Partner team, IT Development, QA/testing).
The CEU Administrator’s success will be measured and evaluated by the following metrics:
- Accurate management of CE details within the admin system for all courses;
- Timely submission of courses to relevant CE Associations to secure course approvals;
- Timely and accurate submission of CE Reports to relevant CE Associations; and
- Ensuring compliance with provider policies and requirements by the relevant CE Associations.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Audiology
- State license in audiology (current, active, good standing)
- ASHA member preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Administrative experience and a passion for this type of work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly with internal stakeholders and external entities
- Experience working collaboratively in a dynamic environment with a variety of teams
- Able to work in a deadline-driven environment with multiple complex projects running concurrently
- Strong working knowledge of and passion for audiology
- Must live in the US and be eligible to work in the US full-time
- Able to work from home during regular business hours
- Able to travel occasionally for department and company meetings as well as conferences (once COVID-19 clears)
We value attention to detail. Applications that fail to follow these simple steps will not be considered. Please provide a cover letter with your resume. In your cover letter please include a short paragraph describing a continuing professional development course you have taken, and what made it memorable (for better or worse).